- So I've used the audrey browser to get to my shell.
- I'm ready to download to "gif" buttons from the ftp.trugeek.com site
- My audrey is connected via my router to the internet
- What do I do (not sure what commands I issue to ftp the gif files.
- Do I use commands like open, etc to setup the connection
- Then something like get.filename.gif (get is a command audrey recognizes?)
- Am I on the right track here???? I just don't know FTP commands -- is there a web site somewhere that explains this step by step?
Thanks (sorry this is almost embarrasing to admit)
i-opener opener laptop notebook computer help
drivers dll free windows dos repair fix linux mac macintosh 2000 95 98 nt pc
configure hardware software sound video netscape explorer network networking
lan wan software cmos fat bios printer card mouse modem ide scsi cd rom
controllers scanner tape hard drive cgi scripts source code mp3