Thanks to all the info found here, I managed to get my Audrey up and running. This involved hacking the PSU for 240V, flashing a Netgear EA-101, and upgrading up to the latest version + shell hack. I want to use this occasion to thank all the people who did the hard work in getting all this info.
I also put up a page with pictures and notes at http://www.ppetru.net/audrey/.
i-opener opener laptop notebook computer help
drivers dll free windows dos repair fix linux mac macintosh 2000 95 98 nt pc
configure hardware software sound video netscape explorer network networking
lan wan software cmos fat bios printer card mouse modem ide scsi cd rom
controllers scanner tape hard drive cgi scripts source code mp3