|this is missing the images obviously, but here's the text from the pdf|
Using Jayklm?s FLASH Image for the Audrey
Before you begin, you will require the following items:
· Gemulator Explorer (http://www.emulators.com/explorer.htm)
· Jayklm?s image (various ? perhaps http://126.96.36.199/audrey/1002074338.zip)
· Sowbug?s mkcf utility (http://www.sowbug.com/audrey/hack_index.html)
1. Double click on GemXplor icon:
2. In the Gemulator Explorer window that opens, select your compact flash as shown below:
somewhere where you?ll be able to find it again!
3. Select File > Create Image File From Physical Disk from the menu, and save it
4. Locate the file you just created, right click on it and select properties:
5. Make a note of the size in bytes displayed by your computer (in this case the value is 32,243,712
bytes) because you will need this later.
6. Open a MS-DOS window and change directory to where you stored Jayklm?s image and the mkcf
jayklm.cf Jayklm?s image file
Image to download to Audrey audrey.dsk
Compact Flash size in bytes 32243712
To create the image to download to the Audrey, type the following:
mkcf jayklm.cf audrey.dsk 32243712
7. Return to the Gemulator Explorer window. Ensuring that your compact flash disk is still
highlighted, select File > Write Image File to Physical Disk.
Use the file dialogue that opens to select the audrey.dsk file, and click on Open. The file will
now download to the Audrey.
You should now have a compact flash that you can upgrade from.
This document is released into the public domain ? do whatever you want with it.