you can save a cf image directly to the CF card in your audrey if you are using voyager. Follow these directions to save a cf image from the web(ftp or http) then flash your audrey. no need for mkcf or ntrw.
1. you must have root access and the full voyager browser
2. insert cf card(label facing away from you)
3. type devb-cf
4. open voyager
5. tap the cf image file (a save box will appear, note 1)
6. select /dev then tap cf then hit ok (this will save the cf image to the cf card)
7. when done, eject cf card
8. unplug power
9. reinsert cf then hold power+datebook when plugging power in
10. Done, this will flash audrey.
i've tested using a 32mb sandisk, other cards should work too. good luck.
note 1. the cf image must be unzipped, you can either download from ftp or http using voyager (if you know how to save file using browser, it will work too).
sidenote: you can also ftp an unzipped cf image in pterm to the cf directly, but I was unable to get pass the 3com screen after flashing. you can try this method if you don't have voyager. in pterm type devb-cf then ftp into your server then type. get audrey.cf /dev/cf
audreyhacking should share both zip and unzip versions of the cf images.