I've just got an Audrey - cool toy - upadted the firmware, installed the mp3 player, etc. I have a few questions tho':
1. Can it support multiple users with separate mail accounts? It seems not, yet for waht it was being marketed for, you'd think it would. Why would everyone in the family want to share a single e-mail account?
2. When I try download mail, I very quickly get an error message saying that it can't download new messages because my mailbox is full - despite there only being about 20 messages downloaded (there are a lot more on the server, which is really an IMAP server, so I could understand a limit of a few hundred, but 20? What use is that? When I check the memory status about half my memory is reported as being free. So what's the deal here? Is there some config limit or something?
3. Is there a good source for precompiled QNX 6.0 binaries? A bash shell would be nice
4. I don't suppose anyone has got any USB 802.11 interfaces working. Am I right?
5. Similarly for IMAP support instead of POP...?
6. Has anyone powered their Ergo using rechargeable batteries, and if so, how long did they last?
This appliance would be really cool with rechargeables and a USB wireless!
Thanks; sorry I have so many questions!