I just got my first Audrey and am having a hard time setting up VNC for a home project. I was able to flash it with InfinityUltimate1.1S and now I'm stuck. I installed VNC on my main computer, but am unable to launch it from the Audrey.
In the help file I read:
1. go to shelf config under control panel
2. scroll down to VNC viewer, put pterm followed by your vnc server address
3. hit apply and done.
I can't see the VNC viewer listed under the control panel, in my version VNC is listed under Infinity u1.1s and when I follow trhe instructions nothing happens.
then I followed the second option:
1. cd /nto/bin
2. ln -s execv vncviewerstart
3. vi vncviewerstart.sh and type vncviewer your.ip.address.here
4. save and exit
5. chmod +x vnc*
5. put /nto/bin/vncviewerstart as shelf command
only got to point 3, then I have no idea wht to do? Please help and keep it very basic, since I have next to no clue about linux.