glitch: No audio feedback. I cannot get the recallibration screen to show up. I have a desktop, and can click the buttons at the top, but tapping anything on the screen yields nothing.
PTCheezer: Copying BOTH directories to the CF card made the task of copying to the epods much faster - since I tried it five or six times before posting.
From the readme, what I did:
- Copy the Win_CeFiles folder (from my CF storage card) to your ePod and overwrite files when prompted
- Copy the Program Files folder to your Storage Card
- Hard reset ePods and go to Start > Run
- Browse to Storage Card > Program Files > Utilities > Tascal Reg Edit.exe
- Import \Storage Card\Program Files\ePods1XP.txt file
- Soft-Reset ePods
These ARE the steps I used (shouldn't post before I finish that second cup of coffee!)
Thanks for your help!