|I don't think I did anything changed the pen settings, but after I boot my tablet today, my pen is not moving in Wndows 98.|
Here are some facts,
1) Pen initiates normal, and works fine in BIOS.
2) I've tried to force the pen using com1, 2, 3,4, disable serial port A, printer port, but to no avail. What com port it should use?
3) Windows 98 (first edition), Pen Service for Win95, HotPad patch, Fujitsu CIC pack.
4) Mouse and keyboard works fine
5) Pen battery is normal, otherwise I won't be able to use it in BIOS screen.
6) It works perfect until this morning.
Your help is very much appreciated, in advance.