1. I don't have a blob ROM, it's as follows:
1B7 OKI (could be IB7 OKI)
4345M13 (could be 4345MI3)
2. My RAM (I think, layout is different than examples shown):
Chip directly under OKI is as follows:
Had white sticker on it saying "9768" or "0768"
Has a large, stylized "S" cut out of a white diamond.
Going up the right side of the chip "B2RL"
3. Board revision is as follows:
4. Green top & bottom of clamshell, no LED
5. 2464EA and H2676 on the back
Any ideas? I have a blue-grey-LED and red-grey-noLED to work with as well, so it's no dire emergency. I'm looking to solder on a JTAG header (the closeup near the epoxy looks allright) and hopefully load the compiled emsoft tarball.