I've got a Tigerdirect "recertified" Compaq IA-1 with a Netgear EA-101 network adapter I need to sell (I need to finance another project). I'm basically looking to make get back some of the money I invested in this thing.
99.00 for IA-1
30.00 for EA-101
129.00 Total+Shipping charges - Payment by paypal, money order, or wait for check to clear.
1. BIOS is reset, so no need to take it apart (unless you want to do a hardware hack).
2. Jailbait is currently installed and running. I'll give you password for root.
3. As has been noted on this board, the EA-101 network adapter works great with the IA-1 and Jailbait. With the current set up, you can just hook the thing up and you're on your local network (or your broadband connection).
4. The EA-101 was purchased brand new by myself two weeks ago. It comes with all original packaging.
5. The IA-1 is "recertified". I purchased it from Tigerdirect about 3 weeks ago. No blemishes.
6. The 128 meg CF card I used to set the thing up with is not included. I use it for my digital camera, so I'll want to keep it unless you want to buy the card at the cost it would be for me to replace it. The CF card is currently bootable with Win98 command line, and has a backup of the CE image that was on the IA-1. Also the utilities mentioned on this board are on the CF, but I am not selling them (they are on the card, but I just downloaded them from the net....so they are not mine to sell).
7. I can restore it to the original CE version 1 that was on it when I got it, if you would like.
8. Buyer pays shipping. Payment by PayPal, or wait for check to clear.
Contact me at :firstname.lastname@example.org