Hey there. I got one of the TigerDirect IA-1's last november, and, well, it's never used and the girlfriend would rather it not be sitting there taking up space (ok, I'm sick of dusting it, too)....so:
- HACKABLE IA-1, I'll even pre-load whatever image you want on the internal flash (i.e. bios already hacked)
- 64 MB Microtech CompactFlash, bootable (Win98 DOS, has dolly, ranish, etc.)
- Microtech Zio! Purple USB CF Reader (works great to make CF's bootable)
- DLink D650 USB Adapter, hacked so that the MSN 2.0 software recognizes it (I have edited Win98 inf files for it, too)
- Iomega Branded 340 MB Microdrive (include PCMCIA adapter, plus has Stace's image).
- I'll also burn all the various images I have (the two BeOS, MSN 1 & 2, some version of jailbait & midori that's on my hard drive) to a CD if you'd like.
Obviously, if one person wants it all, that makes it easier. But, if you just want parts, make me an offer. I'm hoping to sell the whole set above for $250 (plus shipping, whatever that works out to be), but make me an offer if you want parts (hey, if you can part a car out & make more than the car.....). :)
My email address: kerry [at] yahoo.com (yep, just "kerry"...I got in early...)