1. Card is not picked-up as pnp,at windows start, or on the add new hardware search.
2. Drivers install manually. After you start install, windows identifies card as plug and play, goes ahead with install.
3. Configuration app installed, but try to run (before & after reboot), app claims no wireless adapter present and quits.
4. Can't get a signal. Card light flashes briefly while win95 is booting, then never again. No windows networking sign-in. It does appear in the system applet, with an asterisk, and there is no resources tab on the properties sheet (SMC has resources). Tried reinstalling driver to no avail.
5. Running AP (SMC), infrastructure mode.
This seems to me to be non-recognition, either by the hardware or by windows.
Maybe I got a defective card? Anyone else use one of these yet?