Based on a TC325, but AFAIK identical except that the 325 has a card with a DiskOnChip in it. while the TC200 only
has 3.8MB onboard flash:
- The system has a very limited BIOS
- The network interface takes some hacking, but works - i can supply the details
- The VGA is VESA 1.2 and hence does not run X under X 4.0
I have some of the TC325 boxes, my advice is :
Look for other hardware..
OK, some redeeming features:
- connectors for ISA and PCI, Floppy and IDE, and boots from IDE if a disk connected
- accepts up to 64MB standard EDO 72-pins RAM
- can be set up as a nice print server _if_ you can get the required software in the 3.7MB on-board flash
- can be set up as a nice DOS Sound box with a cheap but good ISA sound card, I have one with a
SB AWE 64 Gold doing very nice things...