Hehe, again, glad to be of help. I've just started hacking, so I'm running up against the wall getting current info as well. A lot of the links are dead for older pages. I've been gathering what I can find. Besides the ThinkNIC, I am currently working on the following:
1. I-Opener - I need to get the BIOS flashed to get this project up and running.
2. Compaq IA-1 MSN Companion - I need to get a compact flash to get this going.
3. eMachines EZNET200 MSN Companion - I need either a USB Zip or a compatible USB pen drive to get the eMachines going.
4. WebSurfer (original 486 one, not the Pro pentium one) - The WebSurfer Pro has been hacked, but the WebSurfer is still largely unexplored.
5. WebPal - I need to solder in the serial headers and build the serial board to get this one flashed and running.
6. AOLTV - This is probably what I've spent the most time on lately. It seems like the quickest way to get internet up and running on my TV. :)
7. Zenith CruisePad - I have this working with Win 3.1, but I'd like to see if I can get it working with Win9x or higher.
Yes, I know it's crazy. :) I'm also eyeing a few other devices such as the TuxScreen and other internet-enabled phones. I'd REALLY like to get my hands on an ePods one... I'll stop drooling now... ;) I'd also like to get a Gateway AOL Connected Touchpad and a Virgin WebPlayer, but I need more money and time before I go there... :)
As far as helping me out, I've already contacted you about the 2.0.28 ISO. Otherwise, just keep hacking and keep sharing. :)