These are the specs so far:
- 6 1/4 x 4 3/4'' color touch screen
- 56K built-in modem with two telephone connection RJ11 jacks
- Easy dial channels with 12 selections
- Built-in Web browser
- Wireless keyboard that minimizes clutter
- Serial port (for most Palm™ compatible devices); 2 USB ports
- Built-in stereo speakers and microphone (for voice e-mail)
- Audio output for external speakers
As for WordsmitH's question about toting it around with you, there's a little hint on their accessory page, regarding the available carrying case. It reads "...has fitted compartments to hold Audrey, Audrey's keyboard and stylus, and a power adapter and cable." Power adapter tells us it (probably) runs off something other than house current; However, it still doesn't tell us if it has any sort of internal battery power. I'm only GUESSING, but I'd say that if they had the opportunity to advertise the fact that it had portable capability, then they would have done so.
So, what did I answer here???? Fuc# all! Now I know what it feels like to be a Micro$oft tech support person - I gave you all the information in the world that you could have looked up youself, but I wasn't ONE LITTLE BIT OF HELP!!!
PS - The above specs/info is available on 3Com's site --> http://ergo.3com.com/ergo/html/homepage.html
Using Napster, Scour, imesh and hacked WSP <- Going in my Civic!
LET'S HACK !!! :}