I'm in the process of building a version of Transmeta's Midori-Linux for the Iopener's 16MB SunDisk.
Currently it features:
* Linux 2.4.3-midori
* Netscape 4.76 (with Shockwave Flash 4(TM), but without Java(TM)-support)
* xmms 1.0.3
* NFS-support for your favourite mp3s :)
* pump dhcp-client
* Web-based configuration interface
A test-version with the following limitations is available at http://tengu.homeip.net/midori/
* has only been tested on a modified iopener with a K6-III, 64 MB RAM
* will only work with a pegasus USB-Ethernet-Converter
* no support for ppp yet
* not tested for security
Please tell me what you think.