I came across a very unusual Socket A, FlexATX, Nforce 420D motherboard for $46.00 shipped.
Other than the MBs shipped in Shuttle's SS40G barebones system, this is the only FlexATX MB I have ever seen for the Athlon/Duron CPU. The fact that it also has A GeForce 400 MX video built in is a clincher. This is trully an All-in-One MB with Video, TV-out, Audio, LAN, Modem, DDR memory, etc. Some Specs:
MSI manufactured MS-6353 for Fujitsu-Siemens
- Two (2) PS/2 ports
- One (1) GeForce 400MX 15-pin standard VGA connector
- One (1) 4-pin standard S-Video TV-out connector
- One (1) 25-pin standard parallel port
- Two (2) USB ports (supports up to four more via motherboard)
- One (1) RJ-45 standard Ethernet jack
- One (1) RJ-11 standard phone jack
- Line-in, microphone and line-out jacks
I have been unable to find any information on this MB and I suspect it was never available retail or in the USA. Apparently Fujitsu-Seimens used this board in a SFF PC offered in Europe.
Burbie owners, this may be the ultimate upgrade for your systems!
The retailer doesn't have a great Reseller Rating: http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2249.html
There are only 32 in stock , down from 42 in only an hour!
It uses a Notebook floppy drive connector.
I wouldn't expect any Tech Support from the manufacturer.
I ordered one, and would have ordered more except for the resellerratings.
As always, I enjoy this forum and hope this is of use to you all.