Just got mine in a few days ago, and I am totally impressed.
This Pocket computer has an amazing display at 800 X 480,
Built in Wifi, blue tooth, media player, email, etc and is made of high quality material, feels solid.
It's a Nokia, the original price was I guess in the $400 price range, but the newer
model takes it place and so this one is being sold at a discount.
I already have an HP iPaq that has Wifi, and works great, but this Nokia blows it away in performance
and features. It's hackable, and several sites support many upgrades and hacks for it already.
Uses a Debian Based Linux called Maemo ( www.maemo.org )
Lots of free applications for it from end users.
Will also work with your blue tooth compatible phone also.
Buy it at www.buy.com
* Dimensions: 141×79×19 mm (5.5×3.1×0.7 in)
* Weight: 230 g (8.1 oz) with protective cover or 185 g (6.5 oz) without.
* Processor: Texas Instruments OMAP 1710 CPU running at 252 MHz. It combines the ARM architecture of the ARM926TEJ core subsystem with a Texas Instruments TMS320C55x digital signal processor.
* Memory: 64MB of DDR RAM, and 128MB of internal FLASH memory, of which about 64MB should be available to the user. Option for extended virtual memory (RS-MMC up to 1 GB (2GB after flash upgrade))
* Display and resolution: 4.1 inches, 800×480 pixels at 225 pixels per inch with up to 65,536 colors
* Connectivity: WLAN (IEEE 802.11b/g), Bluetooth 1.2, dial-up access, USB (both user-mode, and non powered host-mode)
* Expansion: RS-MMC (both RS-MMC and DV-RS-MMC cards are supported).
* Audio: speaker and a microphone
The device is manufactured in Estonia and in Germany.