I have uploaded a new version of PV2Tool - v2.06 Beta
1. Further filtered directory entries
It looks like some Windows drivers write uninitialized memory in the directory sectors.
Ordinarly there would be 0x00s or valid / deleted file entry structures, but sometimes there is junk which looks like bad files.
Now only valid files should be reported.
2. Added the option to verify flash writes
3. Added a percentage to the progress bar.
For newbies - The basic usage is:
A. Connect yor camera with a USB cable
B. Press "Find Camera"
C. Press "Connect"
D. Press "Unlock Reset" or "Unlock New" (Depending on the state of your camera)
E. Download Flash / Get Directory list & download + upload files, etc.
- If you select a .TFT you can upload a .BMP and it will be converted to a .TFT
- TFTs can be previewed on the camera.....
* If you want to patch the Firmware.bin file you will need to download it and patch it yourself with a hex editor, then upload the patched version.
Look through the threads for more details. BE CAREFUL, your camera will not work if you make a mistake when changing Firmware.Bin