I just got 5 Mailstations from Just Deals. They have Firmware 2.54Y, which I've come to find out allows only one user and locks the information. No changes can be made to the e-mail account info if there is an entry error.
Talking with Just Deals, I've found out that some of the units they have are firmware 2.55Y, which allows up to 5 users and will allow edits. Just Deals has agreed to return or replace the units, if I choose.
For those who have 2.54Y like me, I've found one way to reset the info:
1. With the power off, hold down FN-SHIFT-T.
2. Press and release the Power button.
3. The unit will enter the Diagnostics menu and tell you the firmware version you have.
4. Choose #3 (F/A Tester)
5. Choose #6 (Flash Test)
6. Press the Back key
7. Press Q to quit.
8. The unit will scan memory and come up with Rest System Data menu
9. Choose whateven option to see fit, EXCEPT for the Restore Default Account option.
You can now re-enter an e-mail account.
Looks like I've missed my chance to get the firmware off Freedrive. Does anyone know where else I might be able to find this upgrade?