(This is a re-iteration of previous instructions embedded deep within another thread.. It's just bubbled up into a new thread to save new users some search time)
At first, the firmware appeared to be "Locked" to a "mymailstation.com" email address. Though, after a bit of scouring this newsgroup, it was revealed that you can wipe out the old account data and create a new account from scratch.
Just a few easy steps to perform:
1. With the machine powered off, hold down the Fn, Shift, and "T" keys, and then press the poewr button. This will enable the diagnostic mode.
2. Select Menu Option 3 (F/A Test), then run Menu Option 6 (Flash Test).
3. Press the "Back" Key, then press "Q" to quit diagnostic mode.
4. You should have a "Reset System Data" menu. Select "Clear All Data". Answer "Y" to confirm.
5. Now the system prompts you to create a new account, and you'll have a blank screen to work with. You can now enter Email Account Info as well as the ISP Account Info.