Great to see this Box added to Message Base.
Now an overview of fixes to date. I will summarize what I have seen but would like to
ask the sources to post (cuz I shouldn't take credit)and I know I may have missed some.
- The addition of U7 giving us a conventional RS-232 Port.
- Overview of BIOS adjustments
- Overview of utilizing a NIC card (IRQ settings etc)
- Overview of utilzing a Modem (IRQ etc)
- The addition of a HD (creating two partitions so as not to write over first)
- The addition of a CF card
- Flash dumps (modifiable?)
- links to other message bases and sites regarding.
i-opener opener laptop notebook computer help
drivers dll free windows dos repair fix linux mac macintosh 2000 95 98 nt pc
configure hardware software sound video netscape explorer network networking
lan wan software cmos fat bios printer card mouse modem ide scsi cd rom
controllers scanner tape hard drive cgi scripts source code mp3