New V3 IOpener BIOS-Gooped, with no cut IDE pins. I have powered on (without phone plugged in of course) and opened the case to verify V3 and no cut pins. That is all I have done to it.
Included additional hacking hardware, all NEW:
1. IMOD 2 Kit that includes 2.5 to 3.5 IDE cable, mouse/KB splitter cable, notebook HD mount plate, screws
2. 128 MB PC100 SODIMM 100
3. IBM DYKA 23240 3.0 GB Notebook HD 9mm
4. D-Link 650 USB Ethernet Adapter
All NEW and unused ready for the interested hacker...
Flash Upgradable" with QNXFlash by two ways:
1. log in as rot into the V3's QNX ("Tab-4444" method). (It never phoned home, so the password should still work)
2. by attaching an IDE Hard-drive that has the QNX-Flash Sandisk Image loaded. If you're into IOpener-Hacking nostalgia, or want a Yamaha-Chip IOpener that nobody has tampered with, this is for you.
$275 OBO shipped
email: trithebui at hotmail dot com