|I have a highly modified WebSurfer here for sale. I put a lot of money into it, and I hope to get at least some of it back by selling it. I'm moving and I need cash, so my baby has to go. It works 100% and looks brand new. I have all original parts (cables, manuals, keyboard, etc.), original box, and all boxes and manuals for the added parts (if so desired). I will also include a CD of all the drivers/software that's been posted on the net since the hack began for free (this stuff is pretty hard to come by nowadays). Here are the following modifications I've performed on it:|
1. Processor overclocked and solid at 266Mhz with a better heatsink/fan.
2. Added an SMC 10/100 NIC in the PCI slot, and an IDE controller with an attached serial port in the ISA slot. If you desire, you can also attach a game port to the card (I believe).
3. Added a 20GB 5400RPM Maxtor hard drive.
4. Added 64MB PC133 RAM(running at 100Mhz of course).
5. Added a wireless remote/receiver (which plugs into the serial port), which allows me to control the computer via customizable software. Very cool feature, but in retrospect, I probably spent too much money on it, heh.
Please email me with your "bids." Keep in mind how much money and time I put into this baby (don't insult me with low prices :)). If I do not receive much response for this, I will be putting it on eBay. Thank you.