|I have the following for sale, $30+shipping from 02143, or best offer:|
- I-opener, (V3 or V4??) hacked to the extent that I got it running Windows 98 off a laptop hard drive. May be missing a few screws but most should be there. As far as I remember, nothing has been cut or irreversibly changed. Comes with its original box, keyboard, heatsink, base, power adapter, packaging, etc. The box has not been opened since 2004 or thereabouts, but was working fine at that time.
- an extra base (besides the one it came with)
- amateurishly made crossover IDE cable
- splitter cable to attach keyboard/mouse
- a couple of audio jacks with which I meant to do the audio mod but never got around to it
- whatever else I can find that I got to hack the I-opener, probably including a blue LED and resistor for the IDE activity LED mod, possibly an incomplete set of components for the audio mod including op-amp chip, and POSSIBLY a compatible SODIMM module (can't remember how large).
You can contact me at antijean (a gmail.com address.)