An even better hack, though much more involved, would be to build a TV-Out daughter board.
TV Presentation/Game Ready
• Direct interface to Trident TVXpress™ digital TV encoder
• Digital encoder interface for TV/MV7 output
• Low cost, high quality PC to TV output
• NTSC and PAL outputs
• Composite, S-Video, and SCART interface
• Programmable multi-tap filtering
• Overscan and underscan
Build a custom case that holds everything and fit's in your component rack. Get a wireless pointer/remote, IR transmitter to control other components, write some custom software, and you have an infinitely adaptable A/V control unit and DVD player that would look real cool.
You could even access it from the web if you have a dedicated connection, or use a dial-in server, so you could remotely set the VCR to record that TLC show that your gonna miss because you have to work late after spending all day roaming the IO boards. (or WWF in the case of some on this board)