Randy's Tips for Reading Your Undeleted Old VirginConnect E-Mail & for Sending New Mail
Yes, it can still be done. Here are the parameters:
1) You can only read OLD mail that you didn't delete. If someone sends you new mail today to your old virginconnect.com email address, you won't be able to read that.
2) AMAZINGLY, though, you can still SEND new email to anyone from that virginconnect.com email address. The only strange thing is that your correspondents won't be able to answer you back to that address. For that reason, if you send mail to someone from the old virginconnect.com address, make sure you tell them that this is a SEND-ONLY address and provide an address to which they can send replies.
3) Here's how. Go to the following not-so-secret URL with any computer:
4) Login with your old VirginConnect username and password. Enjoy!
5) Note that the old "MAIL" button on the VirginConnect keyboard no longer works. However you can manually go to the link in Step 3 and then bookmark that on the VirginConnect unit for easy subsequent access.