Following advice elsewhere in this group, I spent some time with my Webplayer unattached to the phone line. After a couple of dozen attempts the had ID's that didn't match those with known passwords, I had it come up with 9035. That is 2 higher than a known ID (9033) which has a password of 6536. Sooooo, getting bored, I decided since the ID given was 2 higher I would try a password that was 2 lower.... Eureka!!! it worked!!!! So the password for 9035 is 6534.
I have been writing down every prompt line for every tab and all of the data. There are 8 tabs (PPP File Settings, Dialup Settings, LogManager Settings, MiniTuner Settings, Browser Settings, Network Settings, User Setting, & System Settings). Some screens have as many as 41 data prompts. Not all have data in the data fields, but I assume many will get data inserted when I actually make a registration connection with WebVirgin.
I am going to leave it in this mode for several hours if anyone has some specific questions. Later tonight I will do the deed and register, so now is you chance.
Some sigificant data may be: Under the Network Settins Tab...
net mask: 255.255.255.0
primary DNS: 22.214.171.124
secondary DNS: 126.96.36.199
Under System Settings Tab.... (some of the data shown here)
Enough for now - I will write down every bit of info on the screen including blank prompts and get it posted in the next few days.