*Just* got my Wp, after having it on order since, oh, last October! Anyway, a few questions:
(1) I see that all flavors of Windows runs on this, but I was thinking more along the lines of BeOS or QNX RTOS, anyone have that running?
(2) I see the BIOS password was broken. I also noticed a number/password combo that was avail. as well. I am under the impression that the second combo gets you into the WP default ISP settings..is this correct? I also presume that if that IS correct, then I could get into there and use my own ISP settings, and then I woulnd't have to hack/open my WP...is THIS correct?
(3) Why are there so many number combos for the second set? Does the WP automatically generate new codes each time you try to get in there to change stuff? Seems to me once you set stuff up right, you wouldn't really need to get in there much...so what am I missing?
(4) What about WinNT on this beast?
(5) Was the lifespan of the Disk-On-Chip ever decided? I see a number of DOC files so a hard drive isn't needed..but does using a DOC setup give you any advantage over using a real hard drive?
(6) Anything else you feel I should know, please do so.