You know the reason you missed out on that IO at CC is because of the greemongers of ebay, so here's how you beat them;
1. On the CC site they have a notification by e-mail when your store has stock. Use it and point it to a text pager or your cell phone.
2. If you get a page, run to the nearest car and get the driver to take you to the store.
3. Buy all they have and hold on to them in the parking lot.
4. Hold up a picket sign and walk in front of the store "I have I-Openers for $99 if you qualify".
5. When people approach you, check his ID, ask pointed questions about ebay, ask any relatives that came with him about his way of living, see what kind of car he has, check to see if it's paid for, check to see if the guy knows anything about hacking or if he is just another greedy lame ass that can't turn a screwdriver.
6. If all checks out OK, sell one to the guy at $99 but make him sign a TOS that says he isn't going to sell it on ebay, make sure you get his e-mail address.