• 32bit RISC Processor
• 129 MHz MIPS-based This is the "brain" of the unit. It can process information to get you on the Web and create documents.
• RAM: 32MB
• ROM: 32MB
• Flash Memory: 8MB This is where your documents are stored. You can always add more RAM to your SurfBoard's memory.
• 8.2" High Quality Color LCD (DSTN)
• 640 by 480 Resolution with 64K COLORS Your unit has a color touchscreen that can be activated by a stylus pen or the touch of a finger. The screen is 8.2" measured diagonally or about 6-3/4" wide by 5" high.
• Two USB Ports These ports are where you can plug in accessories such as a keyboard or printer.
• Standard Serial Port You can use a mouse or add other specific accessories in this port.
• IrDA 1.1 Your unit's infrared port, allows for wireless printing with special infrared printers.
• DC-IN Jack You can plug an electrical cord in this jack to recharge the unit's battery.
• 8-hour Battery Life
• Rechargeable NiMH
• Rechargeable While Running If the battery is charged, you can use your SurfBoard for up to eight hours without plugging it into an electrical outlet.
• Touch-Sensitive Panel with Stylus
• On-screen Keyboard You can enter information into your SurfBoard through the touchscreen or on-screen keyboard. You can also plug in a regular keyboard (sold separately).
• PCMCIA Type II Slot Your SurfBoard has a slot that includes a modem card that allows you to connect to the Internet.
• CF Type II Slot You can load on CF (Compact Flash) card to create additional information storage for your SurfBoard.
• 56K V.90 Your SurfBoard includes a modem with the fastest transfer connection currently available.
•Microsoft® Windows® CE® Windows® CE® is your SurfBoard's operating system.
RE:NadaPC, possibly very cool at $60 (modified 0 times)
i-opener opener laptop notebook computer help
drivers dll free windows dos repair fix linux mac macintosh 2000 95 98 nt pc
configure hardware software sound video netscape explorer network networking
lan wan software cmos fat bios printer card mouse modem ide scsi cd rom
controllers scanner tape hard drive cgi scripts source code mp3